Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: the top three reasons to attend the naples job fair sponsored by covenant church and hodges university
- for immediate release: FlourishNow joins forces with christ community church, hodges university, and the christian chamber of southwest florida to host fort myers job fair
- now hiring: safe families program director for lee county, florida
- now hiring: safe families program director for charlotte county, florida
- now hiring: intake specialist
Side by side with a coalition of amazing partners in the District of Columbia, and the surrounding area, FlourishNow is thrilled to offer a job fair to serve the DC community. Taking place on May 24, the Community Job Fair will feature 20+ employers, a host of community resource partners, and two amazing congregations – … Continued
Jacksonville is a patchwork quilt of different neighborhoods, each with their own unique identities, spread over the largest area in the lower 48 that shares a city government. We have been blessed beyond words to be invited, by ministries in some of those unique and beautiful neighborhoods, to serve with them in their own piece … Continued
I had the pleasure of sitting down with my friend, Jim Mullins, for our latest podcast. Jim is the Pastor of Theological and Vocational Formation for Redemption Tempe. In this episode, we talk about life, ministry, work, rest and how they are all interconnected. You’ll definitely want to listen!