Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: multiple faith and community partners join FlourishNow to host jacksonville job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow expands reach by adding church job fair founder, gerhard krÄmer
- for immediate release: catholic charities and family promise partner with FlourishNow to host mega job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and hope lutheran church to hold coachella valley job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and center point community church to hold southwest florida job fair
The job fair had ended. Employers had all but packed up and filed out. One, in particular, lingered for a bit. I figured they were likely just wrapping up after interacting with over two hundred hopeful job seekers. An older woman sat near the church sound booth, quietly humming to the worship music being broadcast … Continued
When I arrived in Jacksonville, one of my first meetings was with Marc Nettleton, from 2nd Mile Ministries. We met on a rainy November day, at Uptown Café, and I listened as he explained that their ministry adopted the community of Brentwood, on Jacksonville’s Northside, as their home and mission field. Why Brentwood? Quite simply, … Continued
Our Safe Families staff is often asked about the different ways in which a volunteer can serve in this ministry. Not everyone can host a child in their home or give a lot of time and resources, but there are still several ways to make a huge impact in a child’s life through Safe Families … Continued