Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: multiple faith and community partners join FlourishNow to host jacksonville job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow expands reach by adding church job fair founder, gerhard krÄmer
- for immediate release: catholic charities and family promise partner with FlourishNow to host mega job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and hope lutheran church to hold coachella valley job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and center point community church to hold southwest florida job fair
For eight weeks, from August to October, we partnered with Redemption Church and Cru Inner City to support a job club on Jacksonville’s west side. Over the course of those eight weeks, seventeen job seekers came to sessions on overcoming barriers, utilizing a network to find hidden jobs, planning out a way to start a career … Continued
Hurricanes, penalties from overdue child support payments, transportation limitations, past mistakes, long gaps in employment, layoffs, and limited English skills are among the challenges facing job seekers I, and our dedicated volunteers met on Saturday at our collaborative job fair with CrossRoad United Methodist Church. Some may assume these situations are nearly hopeless; the mountains … Continued
Due to the impact of Hurricane Irma on Southwest Florida, our September 22nd job fair in Fort Myers is canceled. We are working to reschedule this event and will post updated information as soon as possible. Please keep our staff, volunteers, and the people of Southwest Florida in your prayers as they rebuild.