Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: FlourishNow expands reach by adding church job fair founder, gerhard krÄmer
- for immediate release: catholic charities and family promise partner with FlourishNow to host mega job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and hope lutheran church to hold coachella valley job fair
- for immediate release: FlourishNow and center point community church to hold southwest florida job fair
- tomorrow FlourishNow to host children’s business fair in naples
Our Safe Families staff is often asked about the different ways in which a volunteer can serve in this ministry. Not everyone can host a child in their home or give a lot of time and resources, but there are still several ways to make a huge impact in a child’s life through Safe Families … Continued
During the month of April, we have a goal to add 30 new host families here in Southwest Florida to help us meet the increasing need for volunteers to host and care for children in crisis. Our host families are the heart of all we do. They’re volunteers, unpaid, sacrificial servants who open their homes … Continued
Dan and his wife Kristin are busy people. They are business owners who have five children of their own, active volunteers in their church, and are also currently involved in helping a local foster and adoptive family renovate their home – but even with their plates more than full, they find time to serve in … Continued