Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: the top three reasons to attend the naples job fair sponsored by covenant church and hodges university
- for immediate release: FlourishNow joins forces with christ community church, hodges university, and the christian chamber of southwest florida to host fort myers job fair
- now hiring: safe families program director for lee county, florida
- now hiring: safe families program director for charlotte county, florida
- now hiring: intake specialist
I had the pleasure of sitting down with my friend, Jim Mullins, for our latest podcast. Jim is the Pastor of Theological and Vocational Formation for Redemption Tempe. In this episode, we talk about life, ministry, work, rest and how they are all interconnected. You’ll definitely want to listen!
Linda Morris, Outreach Director for First Pentecostal Church in South Phoenix, first Flourish Now church partner and a fount of wisdom, and Andy Myers, Phoenix City Director and pastor, sit down to talk about ministry, the rich spiritual and cultural heritage of First Pentecostal, and Linda’s own journey into discovering her rich spiritual and cultural … Continued
Billy Thrall, Phoenix pastor and ministry connector, and Andy Myers, Phoenix City Director and pastor, sit down to talk about church, life and things that breathe life into our city in our first podcast.