Empowering Individuals Through Work and Healthy Relationships
With the right ministries and support, the local church and community can be the most powerful force for ending poverty and truly helping families in need.
Our Work2Win job fairs and employment workshops provide both accountability and job seeking opportunities through structured and proven programs similar to life and recovery groups. By connecting job seekers with the resources and skills they need to find employment, we are helping people realize their God-given potential through work.
Our Safe Families for Children program has helped hundreds of families overcome crisis and achieve stability by providing mentorship and a safe, temporary place for their children while parents get the support they need.
- for immediate release: the top three reasons to attend the naples job fair sponsored by covenant church and hodges university
- for immediate release: FlourishNow joins forces with christ community church, hodges university, and the christian chamber of southwest florida to host fort myers job fair
- now hiring: safe families program director for lee county, florida
- now hiring: safe families program director for charlotte county, florida
- now hiring: intake specialist
Just one week before Thanksgiving, FlourishNow partnered with St. Joseph United Methodist Church to host a small, intimate hiring event for the surrounding Eastside neighborhood. We served 24 people in 2 hours and, of those, 15 were hired on the spot! Our purpose was to come alongside St. Joseph and to love this community well, … Continued
For eight weeks, from August to October, we partnered with Redemption Church and Cru Inner City to support a job club on Jacksonville’s west side. Over the course of those eight weeks, seventeen job seekers came to sessions on overcoming barriers, utilizing a network to find hidden jobs, planning out a way to start a career … Continued
Hurricanes, penalties from overdue child support payments, transportation limitations, past mistakes, long gaps in employment, layoffs, and limited English skills are among the challenges facing job seekers I, and our dedicated volunteers met on Saturday at our collaborative job fair with CrossRoad United Methodist Church. Some may assume these situations are nearly hopeless; the mountains … Continued